Fat one

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

GardenBear1

I found this Adenium Obesum Desert rose at Wal-Mart, I was just looking and I hear it call my name :D so it jump into my cart and came home with me, I don't know what color the flowers are until next spring, I have one all ready but its still a few years away from blooming

DRose001.jpg

That is really uniquely interesting Bear!
I hear that same voice calling!

Last edited:
I think those of us who speak "plant" always hear the voices calling. Oh wait some of the voices are not plants, oh never mind! LOL!
Great find Bear.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's nice Bear I would have jumped on it too.Don't you love it when thing's like that just follow you home.Can wait to see it in bloom.

Sorry Bear!
We stand corrected!
How could I mix the names up!
I do that sometimes....guess it is all part of getting old! Thinking one and typing the other!
I corrected Nancie's while I was at it!

Bear,
See we are all sheep LOL I just followed Ron's lead ! He he he Sorry about that!

PS Thanks Ron for correcting my post ;)

GB That is just the coolest plant ever.
I love when a plant calls me and then tells me "I'm on sale"

One time someone called me ClaBBergirl! LOL! Just a typo but as old as I am getting sometimes I feel clabbered so I thought it was fitting:p

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back