few flowers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

rosy

I have afew perennials still in flower espically the marigolds This spring I had good luck with my sub phloxs resized.jpg

resized2.jpg I haven't been here lately as my computer was down I am glad things are up again.

glad you still have some pretties..all I got is some yellow and orange cosmos
and they are skragly....

Rosy,
nice pics! The only thing blooming for me is my Beauty Berry and my Texas Star. A few of the grasses are blooming for fall but in a few weeks I should have some mums in bloom.

Here's a few photos I don't think I posted yet:
1/ Chinese Mint Bush with bumblebee! Bees love the late summer/fall flowering when other perennials are finished for the year!
2+3/Gaillardia~ Another perennial for the summer and fall. Mine bloom nonstop all season and will continue until hard frost in another month!
They are very drought tolerant!
4/ Platycodon 'Astra Mix" This is a new cultivar series that bloom over a longer period rather then just for a few weeks! They are short, which I love, living in a very windy with frequent gale force winds! They grow to 12" bloom over the whole season. They come in a variety of colors and doubles! This one is "Astra Blue"! Mine are late blooming since I started the seed in June! They do bloom their first from seed!
5/ Hosta "Gold Drop" ~ dwarf cultivar that will bloom twice, in the early summer then again in late summer/early Fall!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 290
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 319
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 313
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 310

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back