Finally Spring at the Smelly household

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Last one for now

Delphinium Black Knight...I love the colors!!

BlackKnightDelphinium.jpg

love the pics
thanks for sharing with us
the yellow columbine is alot darker than the ones i have seen around here
would love to have some seeds from it and from the Delphinium Black Knight if you get any and have some to share,, please think of me...lol

Thank you Dale...doesn't take much talent with beautiful blooms like that...I think God is the real artist!!

Canterbury Bells...I have white and pink. How many colors do they come in?
I wintersowed these last year...have some more from this years wintersow...hopefully will get some different colors.

CanterburyBells2.jpg

Hollyhock that I wintersowed last year. I have some more from this years wintersow...can't wait until next year to see them bloom...very pretty!!

Hollyhock.jpg

This is my only single Peony. I planted a bowl of beauty but it has never bloomed...don't remember the name of this one.

SinglePeony.jpg

Smelly your gardens must be glorious with so many fabulous flowers in bloom. TFS
I get worked up about the bees too. My neighbors are mad for chemicals. There are three different companies that rotate thru the park spraying lawns and hedges followed by the park owners spraying for weeds. They kill everything and anything indiscriminately. After ten years I've given up trying to educate people around here. They just don't want to hear it. These same people wonder why we don't have butterflies around here. #$@%&#*^&$

I have been blessed with purple CB. I thought I only had pink and white. Are there any other colors?

CanterburyBellsPurple3.jpg

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back