Finally!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

R

RiverRock

After extensive searching I finally found the true creeping charlie house plant!
Here are pics of my new baby:D

Attachments

• creeping charlie! 003.JPG
    creeping charlie! 003.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 342
  • creeping charlie! 004.JPG
    creeping charlie! 004.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 358
  • creeping charlie! 005.JPG
    creeping charlie! 005.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 345

Kya D

I just spent the last half hour on the link you posted.
My gosh they have some really great stuff.
Is the shipping reasonable?

R

RiverRock

well its is ok if you buy several things, it was a little high for just my creeping charlie bt i wanted it so bad..lol

richnkim

I am so happy for you, RR. I will keep on looking for one around here. We had one when I was a teenager. They grow so fast!

R

RiverRock

Kim my dear freind dont buy one I will root cutting for you off of mine in a couple weeks ok:) I want to let it grow a little bigger then I will take a couple cutting for you and root them:)

hugs,
RR

R

RiverRock

thats great kya! I hope they are really nice and do well for you.

Did you see how that lady gew the sedum and hen and chicks together..I love that it looks so nice. She has LOTS of differant kinds of hen and chicks...I been drooling..lol

RR

R

RiverRock

Ya i never thought to do somthing like that, they go so well together, the contrast is great.

Post pics when you get your chicks:)

Kya D

I already have several sedums so I will do some contrasting ones.
I think it will look so cool

R

RiverRock

Shhhhhh dont tell Kim but there are 4 creeping charlie cuttings in water working hard at getting roots so they can go to their new home in her house:D

RR

richnkim

Shhhhhh dont tell Kim but there are 4 creeping charlie cuttings in water working hard at getting roots so they can go to their new home in her house:D

RR

I found out. I found out!!! Thanks sooooooooo much!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I thought of you today, when we were on our little drive today! I told my friends about you and they are praying for you as well.

Kim

R

RiverRock

LOL Your welcome my friend:)

Thank you for the prayers and for having your friends pray also..it is so much appreciated and does my heart good to know some one cares and thinks of me...hugs girl:)

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com