For postage

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

4- green and white house plant ivy's
2- green sweet potato vines
2- blackie sweet potato vines.
mums, color unknown, these need to go as frost will be here soon, thanks Karen.

Fidelslady

I am a taker for your Sweet Potato Vine cuttings!! Both please!! Now I won't have to buy the huge plants--easier to house over winter and cost me less than $10, right?! LMK!! PM Thanks!! Bonnie

kmixon75

Hello Sunflower3,
If you have any left I would love to have some cuttings of each (the ivy & the sweet potato vines) I have plastic vines up now in my kitchen but I would really like to have the real thing as I am trying to bring the outside into my house. Just pm me how much an I still have your addy from GH but if it has changed let me know I will get the postage right out to you. Thanks bunches,
Kat
By the way how did the catnip turn out?
Happy Gardening!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com