Foxgloves are they:

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

fishycomics

I saw a vid, Deadliest plant on Earth, FoxGlove; the way the person said touch it you will die, should I go out and get rid of the seeds I planted last year. Be done with them? I d onot want to have that deadly plant around at all if it is that true? Anyone have their Opinion on it?

You can grow foxgloves safely without being poisoned! Digitalis is the Latin name for this species. It is considered toxic if ingested..... and is used for treating certain heart problem in small doses.
Do a search for more detailed info....

thanks , Pulled and gone, wasa nice growth on it, appreciate the support and advice researched Injest 5 grms Bye bye

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back