Free Garden Markers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I've seen those marker's around, but since I usually only plant one or two of each variety, I've never bought any. Thanks for the link, though, might be nice to try one.

Crabber why are they giving them away free, part of the gov.stimulus pac?
Let me know if you start getting junk mail or e-mail.Or have to claim them on your returns.
I'm puzzled.*LOL

Kale:)

Kale,
Girl you crack me up. I think it is just marketing advertising. I am sure their logo is on it. It might be only one , but you might really like it and want to orde some and then find something else and so goes the story now your a customer. I'll keep you posted

Crabber*lol
Interesting... Please do I wonder...
Have you dealt with the company before?
No shipping $$ on your part when ordering?

Kale:)

I want to visit your website but your posted link not working properly, Gardening is my favorite hobby I have a garden in my house Lown, Which is small but very beautiful, I visit it tow times a day for watering the plants and for getting fresh air and oxygen.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back