Free Garden Markers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Blueaussi

I've seen those marker's around, but since I usually only plant one or two of each variety, I've never bought any. Thanks for the link, though, might be nice to try one.

K

Kale

Crabber why are they giving them away free, part of the gov.stimulus pac?
Let me know if you start getting junk mail or e-mail.Or have to claim them on your returns.
I'm puzzled.*LOL

Kale:)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kale,
Girl you crack me up. I think it is just marketing advertising. I am sure their logo is on it. It might be only one , but you might really like it and want to orde some and then find something else and so goes the story now your a customer. I'll keep you posted

K

Kale

Crabber*lol
Interesting... Please do I wonder...
Have you dealt with the company before?
No shipping $$ on your part when ordering?

Kale:)

Krish01

I want to visit your website but your posted link not working properly, Gardening is my favorite hobby I have a garden in my house Lown, Which is small but very beautiful, I visit it tow times a day for watering the plants and for getting fresh air and oxygen.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com