FREE Sample

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

SF what do they smell like? are they strong? I think I am developing a reaction to my current fabric softener sheet and I can not hang my clothes out to dry due to my allergies

sunflower3

SF what do they smell like? are they strong? I think I am developing a reaction to my current fabric softener sheet and I can not hang my clothes out to dry due to my allergies

Blue, I get the pure and clean Purex 3 in 1 they say clinically proven hypoallergenic on the package in the upper right corner, they are so convenant to use, and no scent on this after the laundry is done, before you can smell the soap but that is normal.

Maggie

I got mine today. I already had my last load washing when the mail came so I didn't get to try it. There are 2 sheets in the package so you can do 2 loads of laundry.

GardenBear1

I haven't use fabric softener sheet in my dryer for over 10 years with most of them I end up with a rash from them and all my wash has to have 2 rises before I can put them in the dryer,if it's really proven hypoallergenic I might just try some I hate when my shirts come out looking like I slept in them :mad:
so I will find out when it comes in lets hope it doesn't give me a rash :eek:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com