French Pink Pussywillow

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

R

RiverRock

Can anyone help me find a good picute of this tree, I have been searching the net but cant seem to find a good pic. I may be getting some rooted cuttings soon and would like to see what it looks like. It sounds just beautiful

blessings,
RR

latebloomer

re:picture

Unless you are talking about a weeping pussy willow, the growth habit is the same as the standard. It starts out like a scraggly bush and once established,quickly becomes a tree.

R

RiverRock

ya its easy to find information on them but getting nice pics to see what they look like is a bit of a challenge. I did find a few that gave me some idea. I really wanted to know how pink they actually look.

RR

R

RiverRock

thank you bear, that does look pretty..I hope it is that pink:)

RR

R

RiverRock

I will be gets a few rooted cutting I think so when they get here if they are nice I will be glad to send one on to you:)

R

RiverRock

Kya, I would really like to get ahold of tulip bulbs..if you have any for trade that would make my day..but if not I will just send you a rooted cutting for postage.

Kya D

Late bloomer I would love to get a start of regular pussy willow from you. Maybe a little later when it warms up here. It is still freezing here for a while.

Kya D

Oh River Rock I don't have any tulips right now. For some reason they don't do really well here.
Is there anything else?
I will be thrilled to send postage but if I could find a plant you would like that would be great too

Kya D

I am just thrilled with my 1st GF plant trade. Can't wait to warm up enough to ship the plants to you.

Kya D

RR the cuttings are all in water rooting their little hearts out getting ready for their big trip.

R

RiverRock

LOL..I am excited I cant wait to see how it goes! I will let you know the minute the pussywillow cutting get here.

RR

Kya D

RR please PM me your addy so I can have it to remind me to get your cuttings to you when the time is right.

latebloomer

Kya D and Treva,
I would be happy to start some for you. It will take about 2 weeks to root so in the meantime send me your addys.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com