FYI good deal

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I get an e-mail whenever Parks has a sale, or promotion!
Ordering is easy, and they sell cross border! I don't have to pay the tax, nor any custom duties on their seeds!
Even better, with the higher Canadian dollar I get the seed for almost half the price they are charging up here!
They do sell things that I cannot get up here!
Love their winter hardy mix of cacti seeds! I have some that I started last year and they are doing great with the winter we're having. Had a look at the seedlings the other day and they are perfectly happy being frozen in their pots!!
So, if you would like cacti for that sunny, hot, dry, well drained spot in your gardens give them a try!
They are easily started from seed!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back