Garden Tour.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Doghouse Riley

We have a small garden 85ft in length, half 18ft wide, the other 30ft wide.

I added a 3000 gallon koi pool in 1986.

At the time, my wife asked me, "What will we end up with if you decided to get out of the hobby at some time in the future?"

I said "I have a long term plan."

The pool developed a leak in 2019, I considered it too much work to change the liner, so I instigated my plan.

Although I'd done everything in the garden including digging out the pool myself, I got a firm in to fill in the pool with 20 tonnes of eco friendly hardcore and pave it. But I then installed the 71kg fountain (at the age of 79).

This is it the year before I closed it down. The fish went to a good home three doors away. I've been uploading to YouTube annual garden tours since 2013.

This is what we have now.

I like a bit of music when I'm gardening. This is From a decade ago,

So there's been a few changes in the planting, as there has been in the music selections.

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com