Gardening Chrysanthemum

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

jubintha

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. I recently had a plan to start gardening, but is confused about how and where to start with? I wish to grow something which can survive extreme weather of our place. When I was searching for this, I saw a blog which gave me a list of flowering plants which suits best for the Canadian climate. [ http://inthebackyard.ca/8-best-flowers-for-canadian-gardens/ ]. I love Chrysanthemum and would like to get more info on growing them. In the blog, it was told that they grow well in all climates. It would be great if you could share with me details like the pesticides to be used, seasoning time of those plants, frequency of watering etc. Thank you.

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com