Get rid of ants from your garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

judylara

Hi
I have a collection of a wide range of rose plants in my backyard. Everything was smooth and beautiful till some unexpected guests took control of my plant's leaves. Ants, they were plenty of them attacking my plants which caused major defects in leaves. I was afraid whether it will affect the flowers. If the flowers are affected, I will not be able to sell it. Flowers are my income and happiness. I had tried to avoid ants by many organic methods which gradually affected my plant's health. So I had to stop it. It was at that time, I came to know about the Power pest control and their experts helped me. Thank GOD!
Finally, my plants are safe. Please don't depend on organic methods completely. It won't suit your plants sometimes.
Thanks!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com