Recipe Glazed Smoked Chicken Wings

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Glazed Smoked Chicken Wings

Smoked chicken wings are tossed in a sweet glaze to make the perfect game day appetizer or a fun dinner everyone will devour! You’ll be licking your fingers clean!

Cade and I both love any kind of smoked meat. Smoked chicken recipes are especially delicious, but these glazed smoked chicken wings might just be the new favorite and they are perfect for a Super Bowl Party Appetizer Recipe!

ticky-glazed-smoked-chicken-wings-on-the-traeger-6.jpg

Cade is all about college football, and while I love a good football game, I also have no desire to hear every single game all day long on Saturday. Thankfully Cade doesn’t just park it in front of the TV all day, but still, sometimes it just gets to be too much and I retreat off into the kitchen to make something delicious.

I started off with our smoked chicken wings and while the wings were on the Traeger smoking away, I decided to make a quick and easy sticky glaze to coat them in.

(more…)

READ: Glazed Smoked Chicken Wings

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back