Good to see friends from GG

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hoeandhope

I see a lot of friends that I knew on the old Garden Guides. Don't know how much time I will have to be a part of this forum but will try to keep up.

M

Mari-Jo

Welcome HoeandHope.............yes, I believe I had seen your name on GG....I went by Maribeth.........good to see you here

M

Mari-Jo

hey sassmuffin.....you are so right....................:D............Hi ya...!

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Hoeandhope
So glad you could join us and stop by when you have the time.
It's like old home days on here.

Jules

Hi there H&H - it is good to see you here! Not to worry about the amount of time you can spend here.....just good to see you around. As winter sets in and we move past the holiday season, there will be time to catch up and get lots of tips in readiness for the new gardening season. This is such a great place to touch in and be amongst friends - and also to share information on gardening....I always got a lot of help at GG and it made me the addictive gardener I am today!!!

Jules

...and a big hello to you too GardenGranny - that is how I remember you!!!
Hope you've been behaving yourself - and enjoying your garden!

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
...and a big hello to you too GardenGranny - that is how I remember you!!!
Hope you've been behaving yourself - and enjoying your garden!

Garden is doing good. Of course it is in Texas now and I've had alot to learn about plants that grow down here. I miss the lilacs but I don't miss the snow. I get to leave caladiums and elephant ears in the ground all winter. how cool is that.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com