Grass won't grow, almost.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

bradleyheathhays

I've got about a 150 sq ft area between my house and garage that gets very little sun. It's always supported some type of smattering of grass and little broad leaf things that pop up and fill in during the summer. This past year I've really worked the topsoil over in that area and just about all the life forms have been turned under. I'd like to get it greened up again but I figure I had better ask some professionals about what kind of grass seed and possibly broad leaf plant seeds I should start out with, considering the low light considerations.

What kind of grass might grow well in this little patch of land? I'm in Lexington, Ky, btw.

Thanks!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back