Greetings

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Dublinah

Hello all,

a Southern New England gardener here =) First full season in my house & garden so get ready for many questions...!

It's like having a blank canvas in which to fill with plants and flowers.
Nothing like the feeling of getting your hands dirty; I like to call it, "free therapy."

~Dublinah~

:cool:

Welcome Dublinah, glad to have you join us. We'll do all we can to answer any questions you may have, so ask away. I agree, gardening is a great therapy. There's something to be said about dirt under the nails, it has a definite calming effect!
Enjoy and hope to see you here often.

Welcome Dublinah from a northern new englander... Glad you joined us. I had a new house and yard 11 yrs ago and still working on it. Have lots of deer that love my yard too.... Hope to see you around the forums and see pics from start to finish on your yard... Good luck with planning it. its' fun you will plant something then move it the next yr, or at least I did.....

Thanks gals ;)
the weather is starting to warm up, but still March so I cannot get too excited about planting yet.
I have noticed my honeysuckles are starting to bud & there is some sign of life from some daffodil blbs I planted over a year and a half ago that I thought were no good.

So nice to see things growing again :)

Welcome Dublinah! I'm enjoying a beautiful sunny day outside. Finally! A weekend day with no cold, gray clouds, and no rain. Spring might just finally be here.

Welcome Dublinah, nice to see meet you, I'm from mid new England westren Ma. its the start of the growing season here and I've been having fun working in the yard. I hope to see you around.

Hi there!!!

and Welcome to the gang!!

Attachments

• th_welcomesmileys.jpg
    th_welcomesmileys.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 253
We are glad you are here. No doubt you will find lots of great tips and info here. We look forward to seeing you around the forums.
Have a blessed garden day!

Glad to have you on our forum. Ask questions, post answers, get into the threads. We all started new once. Now I'm trying to keep everything I had last year. I think I lost some things due to freezing weather here this winter. Hope it is over now.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back