Greetings!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Nex

Hello everyone, i have been looking for a decent free gardening forum, and i finally found it! I have lots to learn, and im glad to be part of this community!

Hey Nex!
Welcome to our forum!
Jump right in and get all the dirt under your nails!
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thank you for the kind words, i forgot to mention that my main interests are in cacti & succulents!

Welcome Nex glad to have a new gardening friend.Jump in look around we have alot of good people here to help with most anything.:)

Attachments

• file0068888.gif
    file0068888.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 262
Welcome Nex, you came to the right place to learn about garden and also cactus and succulents, what kind of cactus and succulent do you grow?

Perfect!
I'm growing winter hardy cacti and succulents!
We can compare notes!
Actually im a total newbie.
Im just trying to learn how to keep my plants from dying, hehe.
Right now i only have a few plants. Opuntia, dragon fruit plants, graptopetalum, haworthia, and lithops.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back