Greetings

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Suzen65

Good evening!
My name is Suzen, I am 46 years old. My hobbies are, of course, gardening and bycicle riding.
I am here, because sometimes I have some uncler questions, which I need to know, but I dont have anybody to ask them. So I will use this forum to find out information which I`m intrested in.

Best regards! Sezen.

Spider_Lily

Welcome to GF alway's glad to have a new friend.Alway's someone here to help out or for support.Glad you found us.:)

Attachments

• file0068888.gif
    file0068888.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 258

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Suzen! One thing you can count on is answers. Even if we don't have them right away someone will always turn up an answer. Glad you are here. Have fun

Dor

Hello and welcome Suzen. It is a lot to be learned here. When I started out I was a beginner and now I think of myself as an intermediate gardener. Ask away and you will get our questions answered.

Kya D

Hi Suzen and welcome to the forum.
Just ask your questions and someone will jump in and answer them.
There are some really garden wise people here.
Glad to have you with us.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com