Greetings!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

halfway

Hi folks! I have lurked for quite a while and decided to join. I hope I can provide some of the quality input that I have seen so far.

I am a raised bed and conainer gardener and learn somethig new everyday. With gardening, that is easy to do!!!!

Again, thanks for welcoming me!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
hello halfway and welcome...I am glad you have joined in...always nice to have new gardeners...I had to remove your link in your sig as that is not allowed to do here...if you would like to put an ad on the forums send a Pm to Bob the owner and I am sure he will be happy to sell you space...
Enjoy the place

Kya D

Hey there and WELCOME!!!!!
Glad you chose to join us. Any input will be greatly appreciated and any question you have will be answered because we have some really garden smart people here

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome halfway, always good to have new members join in and share their gardening experiences with us. Hope to see you here often.

curbhopper

Hi, Halfway ! That's about the way I garden....halfway... I live in a towhhouse and need to learn more about container gardening so I hope you'll share your expertise. Guess this is a silly time of year to ask for photos but if you ohave any, I'd love to see them. Welcome ! ~ Curbie :)

Attachments

• butterfly%2520please.jpg
    butterfly%2520please.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 284

halfway

Thanks for the warm welcome. Not sure I want ad space, the blog is my video journal for the new hydroponic endeavor.

No worries!

Trax

Welcome to the site! :) It's great to get a new member into raised gardens and container plants! I have a Harry Lauders walking stick tree in a raised garden and I'll have to do a raised garden if i wanna do Jicamas. And I grow lots of stuff in pots! Hope to see you here a lot!

shadylane5acres

Welcome halfway, hope you enjoy this great gardening forum as much as I have. Folks here are friendly and jump in to answer questions.
Bob is great, down to earth type of fellow, joins in with the group.
Welcome again. :)

curbhopper

(Trax, Do you label everyone of your plants? How do you keep track of all these 'fancy names' ?) Morning everyone ~ Curbie

Dor

Hello and welcome Halfway. All my vegetables are grown in raised beds and I have lots of container plants and veggies. You have come to a great place. I hope you are with us for a long time.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi halfway nice to have you here. It looks like some of our crew have beat me to saying hi.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Halfway,
Glad you decided to join all the way :D just a little humor there. Glad you like us enough to stick around. I look forward to seeing more of you post.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com