growing Bells of Ireland

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

G

Greenthumbs

Hey Kya D...you're a rock star!! :p Thanks!! Liking this site already. However the bells aren't a top priority. Getting ready to do some sunflowers for my mother. I love plants!!

Kya D

Sunflowers for your Mom, now that is VERY important
If you need sunflower seeds I have plenty. They are mixed and are 2008 seeds from my garden but I would be glad to share if you would like them

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow I haven't grown these in years. I had a child that loved them. I may think about them again.

swindy

I love Bells of Ireland and they are so good for floral arrangements as they give the hight to the arrangement.

Maggie

I so love the Bells of Ireland. I grew them several years ago. I sowed the seed directly into my garden and promtly forgot about them until one day I was weeding and saw them sprouting. I dont remember how long it took them to come up but they grew fast once I realized what they were. They had lots of beautiful green blooms up along the stalks and some of them branched out with
blooms. I have always want some more of them but forget until its to late to sow them. The seed are hard to find around here.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com