Happy easter to me!!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

HAPPY HAPPY!!! JOY JOY!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY!!!

I just found the power cord to my portable stereo!!!!:D

I'm so happy!! been looking for that derned thing for almost two years!!!!:mad:

now I can listen to my music anywheres there is power!!!

Matter of factly Mr. Zombie is playing right now!!!!! ;)

I'm so happy I could just poop!! :D

I know it doesn't seem like much to anyone else but it means alot to me

best Easter present I could ask for!!! :)

Happy Easter , and i,m so happy you found that , i know what its like to not be able to find something you know darn good and well you put where you could find it !!!! LoL.Me and DH are forever trying to find things .

Bluewolf

Happy Easter , and i,m so happy you found that , i know what its like to not be able to find something you know darn good and well you put where you could find it !!!! LoL.Me and DH are forever trying to find things .

Well actually it's not that I "put" it somewheres it's more like it got "seperated" from the stereo....

but never again!!!! :D

SandiB

Its fun to listen to music while you are working in or outside..we have a stereo in the garage w/really good speakers that covers the back yard very well ;)
Inside there is music in every room..so I know how HAPPY you are Wolfie...can't help but smile listening to some good music ♫
Who else is on your PLAY list?

Happy Easter to you

latebloomer

Yeah! Nothing like tunes to put a bounce in your beam!
I'm hoping this finding things is catching,now where did I put my (gloves,lotion,socks,etc.,etc.)??????

Bluewolf

Who else is on your PLAY list?

Oh Lawd I got tons of music..Got some new CD's from Randy that I have just "thumbed thru"

got lots of music that "calms the savage beast" in me while I am puttering
(which is a good thing for a mentaly stressed out Wolfie)

Gots lots of "jammers"
classical
"subliminal" (which if you ask me don't work worth a hoot, as I am not at 150lb and in a size 9) but it sounds purdy
gots a teeny bit of couintry mostly what I grew up on Roy Clark,Roy Orbison,
KT Osland Reba,Wynonna,Mavericks,John Anderson

and some really hard wacked out stuff

you name the jyonra(sp?) I probably have somebody from it!! :D

Kya D

Happy Easter to you all
To you lil stressed out Wolfie glad you found your cord and that you are happily listening to music

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I remember that you mentioned that cord, Sailor. If I had remembered in time, I would have sent you one with the discs. I'm glad you found it though. Now I expect to hear you singing one of those 'schuhplattlers' one of these days. LOL

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are a couple of those on the Austrian Alps record and some others on the Oktoberfest music. I have seen them done on TV but never in person. I cam close last year as MF and I were trying to find a parking place at the Mt. Angel Oktoberfest. But there were hordes of people and I have little patience with crowds. We had attended a gathering of the Donauschwaben in Salem, a few miles from Mt. Angel. The Donauschwaben are ethnic Germans from the area south of Austria on the Danube River. The Don River is the same as Danube.

Bluewolf

I've listened to some of the Austrian one already

ain't no way I could sing like that even when I HAD a voice

My "yodeling" was more like a slow "yo" I couldn't do it that fast
got all tongue tied plus the vibration made my tongue tickle :D

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't have the foggiest idea how to yodel. But I do enjoy listening to the yodelers whether they be country/western or Swiss.

Bluewolf

I don't have the foggiest idea how to yodel. But I do enjoy listening to the yodelers whether they be country/western or Swiss.

It's one of those things that you really can't be taught
you either can or you can't
Most folks (like me) can do all kinds of funny things with their voice
making funny noises talking in falsetto

my talking voice is a high alto (I sound like I'm 12) but I can talk in lower alto or soprano
and I used to be able to sing high "C"
in highschool from 7th grade to my graduation I ws the only first chair soprano
who could sing high "C" I could just belt it out at random and very loudly
really good way to get a bunch of noisy peoples attention;)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I certainly can't sing a high "C". In fact, I can't even sing any more since throat surgery about 15 years ago. But I can silence a crowd in a hurry with my whistle.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com