Recipe Harvest Cobb Salad with Maple Poppy Seed Dressing

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Looking for a side that goes with pizza? If it’s an easy dinner, but you need a balanced plate, try our Harvest Cobb Salad with Maple Poppy Seed Dressing.

This is a sponsored post by Nestle Balance Your Plate.​

-salad-with-a-maple-poppy-seed-dressing-8-700x1050.jpg

Everyone always says we must eat such amazing meals every night, but while we are food bloggers and we love making recipes, we are also busy, so sometimes it’s pizza or pancakes, am I right? Our Harvest Cobb Salad with Maple Poppy Seed Dressing is perfect for those nights when you’re pulling out the pizza, and trying to be conscious about feeding your family what they need to have a balanced diet at the same time.

I remember being in high school and feeling like I had no time to do anything.

Fast forward to a college lifestyle and while I did have a blast the studying was beyond anything I’d ever done for sure. Pizza was a large part of my life in college, but I always felt a little guilty not having a fresh side dish to round out the meal.

(more…)

The post Harvest Cobb Salad with Maple Poppy Seed Dressing appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com