heehee Guess who??

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

deck chucker

Hi all! I just added another forum to my list of about 500 I'm on. If I get lost please send up a flare for me. Nice to see so many old friends around. :)

Jules

Hi there - and welcome aboard .... now I don't recognize the name...but do recognize the deck chucking reference - what did I know you as on GG??

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
deck chucker...hmmmm give the old brain sometime I might make the connection. But Welcome! 500 forums sounds like a full time job+.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
caz is not in zone 5, he's in zone 7
maybe he put down the incorrect zone
i thought the same too until i saw the zone 5

Last edited:
M

Mari-Jo

Welcome deck chucker......oh, my........500 forums you are on..........you are one busy person/lady............

deck chucker

You got it! :D No, kidding. I had so many bookmarks and links that my computer revolted on me and I had to start certain things from scratch again. My whole bookmark section was gone! And I don't know if my music files went or if I just haven't found those yet. My son found my pictures and poetry. I was a panicking peony!
I've been doing a lot of genealogy research and have 358 in my family tree so far and I haven't gotten everyone recorded yet. I'm back to the 16 century now in part of it. It's full of surprises and reunions, too.

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome
You will be surprised when you see all the old names again. It's like old home days here. A few have changed their names but most are the same as the old GG days

Jules

Welcome Poetic Peony.....it is so great to see you! I have missed your whit from the old forum days.....hope you drop by a lot - put this forum on the top of your bookmark list, ok??? What a pain loosing all your bookmarks, etc...our lives are so dependent on computers now!

Sashweezy

I just figured out who was the deck chucker and found I wasn't the first. Wasn't it Caz that gave you that 'handle'?

Nice to see you again PP. :eek:)

Scarez

7.gif
Poe! 'er...um.... deck chucker!

LOL So good to see you again!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com