Hello All,

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

mlee

Hi,

Hope I would prove to be a good contributor for this forum. I found this forum really very interesting, glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

Thanks,
Mlee

Hi Mlee,
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to getting to know you. Just jump in and have a great time. If you have any questions, just ask . Everyone here is willing to share ideas and tricks.

Have a great garden Day!

Hello and welcoem to the place...as you can see I have removed your site link as we do not allow this here...if you would liek to advertise you can contacts Bob the forum owner to place ad's with him...ENJOY your self

Mlee it is great to meet you
Welcome to the site
We always love to get new ideas.
Welcome

Hi Miee nice to see you here. We are a friendly bunch. What part of the world are you from? What kind of gardening do you do. I'm mostly native plants from my area now. I don't have the time to put into a veggie garden and I've lost plants to freeze and drought the last couple of years so back to what naturally grows here.

Welcome Milee, I'm a new member also, it is a very nice forum here, great bunch of gardeners to chat with, and inform the mind. :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back