Hello every one

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

khabbab

hi,

i just reached here from moosey's blog recommended this forum. I am Khabbab, an ametuer gardener from Lahore, Pakistan. I have a small space around 6 feet by 3 feet and i do most of my plants in containers. Although i have not explored it all yet but i was wondering if there is any topic/discussion related to tropical/warm climate gardening here? Otherwise container gardening seems to be my interest as well.

Regards,
Muhammad Khabbab

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know if there is a thread but several of us live where it is warm and usually kind of tropical. We had a strange weather pattern this last winter. Jump in and we will all try to help out.

dejavu

Hello. I was referred to this forum by a friend. Gardens make life beautiful so I look forward to getting to know this place.

Kya D

Khabbab There are several on the site that raise tropicals so I am sure if you have questions they will come to the rescue

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello. I was referred to this forum by a friend. Gardens make life beautiful so I look forward to getting to know this place.

Hello there, young lady, and welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home and join in the fun. If you have any questions, just let us know. And if you have any answers, that will work too. I understand you are a friend of our 'Sailor'. I call her that, and a few others do too.

swindy

Hi Khabbab and welcome to Gardenforums. I am sure any questions you have about tropical gardening will be answered by some of our members. We have a member Suzanne from India, she has just relocated to Canada and hasn't checked in for a while but I am sure after she gets settled she will stop by. She has been gardening in your zone for a while so she will be able to answer what ever questions you might have.

Welcome Dejave look around and jump in where ever you like
Hope to see you both around the threads.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Welcome to you both....If you don't see the information you need/want...start a thread and ask away...I am sure many will jump in and advise you to what has worked and not worked for them

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi,

i just reached here from moosey's blog recommended this forum. I am Khabbab, an ametuer gardener from Lahore, Pakistan. I have a small space around 6 feet by 3 feet and i do most of my plants in containers. Although i have not explored it all yet but i was wondering if there is any topic/discussion related to tropical/warm climate gardening here? Otherwise container gardening seems to be my interest as well.

Regards,
Muhammad Khabbab
Hi Welcome to the forum!
I live in Florida in the US. Our weather has been unusually cool this year but we tend to be rather warm most of the year. We must use water wisely and try to conserve moisture. I would be happy to chat with you about things I do to make tropical gardening easier.;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com