Hello everyone!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

palmettogal

Spider_Lily...thanks for the invitation! I see other familiar faces here as well. Hello to all of you I haven't met before from sunny and warm (at least all next week) South Carolina!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome neighbor..glad to see another South Carolinian in our midst. Looking forward to getting to know you. Enjoy the forums

swindy

Hi Palmettogal welcome to GF. I don't hink I have met you before, but I am glad you have stopped in. Hope to see yu around the threads.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello and welcome from Florence, SC. Glad to have another sandlapper in the group.

woodstock

hello and welcome from upstate NY.......I think I remember your name from another time and place......

K

Kale

Welcome Palmetto, nice to see friends of friends, as always...
Jump right in we are here to have FUN!

Kale:)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Palmettogal! Glad to have you join us. Hope to see more of you around the forums! This is a great site for both informationand friendly garden buddies. If you need help please ask someone will jump in and answer your questions.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com