Hello from Arkansas

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

bblackwood

I'm a longtime gardening fan who now writes a blog about gardening for people with bad backs, arthritis and other health concerns.

I hope to learn a lot from the smart gardeners here!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Blackwood,
Welcome! I agree with Kya, we teach, we learn. From one bad back to another , gardening is a labor of love especially when you are in pain;)

Spider_Lily

Welcome Blackwood glad to have a new gardening friend.I have back problem's it hold's me back from alot of thing's I would love to do in my garden.:(

Attachments

• file0068888.gif
    file0068888.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 258

Dor

Hello and welcome Blackwood. I was born and raised in Arkansas and now live in the Houston area. I love gardening but am limited because of rheumatoid arthritis. It does not stop me though from doing all that I can and enjoying the fruits of my labor. You will find lots of wonderful gardening friends here.

becki25msmolly

Hello from Indiana!!! There are sooo many WONDERFUL and informative people on here. Have a question and just ask someone will know.
I was in a nasty car wreck in '95 which resulted in 2 ruptured disks - back surgery - physical therapy for 9 months --- BUT I work in the garden everyday that I can and if my back is hurtin' then I find a task that isn't so hard AND I call for reinforcements. There are days that it can be too bad but sometimes working outside can take the pain away. I hope you can enjoy doing what you love. Take care

Evie

hello from Louisiana I can relate and I am glad that I can have friends who do understand . thanks a lot

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com