Hello from Canada....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Jules

here I am ... most of you will recognize the name and yes, this is still me!!! Soo good to see this site up and running Bob....I'll be here to support your endeavour and spend time with old gardening friends - and new ones too! Thanks for everything you have done Bob...and let us know if there is anything we as members can do to help out.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Jules and welcome...so glad to see you...really is looking more and more like home on the gardening forum...

armymom05

Welcome Jules.. I was on the GG some, But can't remember what I called myself.. Maybe Bunchie.. Not for sure, Nice to meet you.Linda

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Jules
So glad to see you here. It sure feels like the good ole days of the former GG. More old friendswill be joining. Weedie said she will come check it out after this weekend. Will be nice to chat with her again on the forums. I see Anne from the Netherlands joined this am while I was still in bed.. So nice to see her again too. I sent emails to everyone that I had email addys for that used to be on the old GG

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm Here!!

here I am ... most of you will recognize the name and yes, this is still me!!! Soo good to see this site up and running Bob....I'll be here to support your endeavour and spend time with old gardening friends - and new ones too! Thanks for everything you have done Bob...and let us know if there is anything we as members can do to help out.

Hey Jules, Bob, Laurie, Brassi, Anne and all the others that we hanged out with over the years.
A big Thank You goes to Bob for getting all of us back together!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Sorry Deb! It looks like we will have a long list of names to remember from the ole days!
I'm so glad we can all come together again....
We have a lot of catching up to do!

It's Ok Ron I was just giving you a littl jab...I think Bob has done a great job and I look forward to more of the old people back aorund...

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bobbi will be here too but she is having trouble getting in, sent her email to Bob so hopefully he can help her. It sure is nice isn't it Lyn.

M

Mari-Jo

Hey Jules...........good to see ya.......isn't this all just great!

Jules

Hey Jules, Bob, Laurie, Brassi, Anne and all the others that we hanged out with over the years.
A big Thank You goes to Bob for getting all of us back together!
Is this really you Ron???? My Gawd.....I have thought of you so often as I am working in my garden and trying to figure things out - you were the one who always had the answers! Soooooooooooo good to see you my friend! :D

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy, happy!
Joy, joy!
Happy days are here again!
Been wondering how everyone's been

Yes Jules! It really is me! I'm BACK!!!
A lot of water ran (some of it muddy) under the bridge since the good ole days when GG was at its height!!!

I missed everyone so much, and have been wondering how everyone was doing! With Bob's hard work we can all get together in one place that really feels like HOME!

Thank you Bob!!

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com