Hello from Mississippi!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Hi and Welcome to our place. It's good to see a new face.
We have some here that are from MS so they will be able to answer questions and give adivce from local. But all the rest of us will be thrilled to jump in any where we can
WELCOME!!!!!!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello and welcome Freshbloomer. I think you'll find a load of gardening friends here and hope you enjoy the company. We're glad to have you with us.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Freshbloomer! Welcome. We are so glad you are here. This group loves to learn new thigs as well as share what we know. Jump right in and make yourself at home.
Hope to see you around.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, FB. You don't by any chance know an old guy named Fountain down there in Biloxi, do you. I have included a picture of him, but he was considerably younger then. He was one of my shipmates many years ago. He is the one on the right.

Attachments

• File0069.jpg
    File0069.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 256

Trax

Welcome to the forum! I'm kind of new too but this is an awesome site with lots of friendly people and tons of good plant info! :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com