Hello from Texas

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Dor

Hey Weeze so glad you join us. I hope you like it here my friend. Weeze has shared her wonderful plants with me. Dor aka Grannyrose

plantlover

Glad to see you here, Weeze! There are a few Texans here, I think....but soon enough, I'm sure there will be many more! This place is very nicely laid out, and it's so easy to navigate.....It's really refreshing to be able to find things with such ease.

Hope to see you here often! You're going to like this place bunches!

plantlover

She's shared with me too, Dor! She's got some fabulous stuff! I sure hope you'll post some pictures, too, Weeze!

oremudpie

Weeze
Welcome from the willamette valley of Oregon.Salem to exact.
This is nice group to hang out with
Melanie
aka oremudpie

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Weeze! Welcome to the fun. Sounds like you will fit right in. Look forward to hearing what you have for trade and helping with any garden questions.

froglady

Welcome Weeze, from a fellow Texan. Glad you've found us and happy to have another Texan aboard. Hope you just make yourself at home here. You're among some of the best folks on the internet!!

Treva

Hi Weeze!!!!!!

Oh I Love to trade plants and seeds too!!!

And I have truly LOVED our trades and Fellowship!!

Welcome to GF I am soooooo glad you are here!

Bernie

Hi Weeze I think I've recently met you on another site. Welcome to the Garden Forums family. Your gona love it here.
Bernie/AKA msmacgyver

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com