Hello from the Big Easy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

flowersforlife

Thrilled to be here. Spidy Lilly whispered to me the news of this great site! Thanks SL!

I'm a New Orleans gal, born and raised here!

Gardening is my passion. Can't wait to wake up and see what nature has provided for my eyes each and every day. Love that. Love seeing the miracles in flowers/plants bestowed on us daily!

I also love that we all share a common interest in gardening.

oremudpie

Hello
Welcome from another new comer only in the Willamette valley of oregon..
they are a great bunch of people and from all over..
See you around the boards
oremudpie aka melanie

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Greetings and Welcome...I think we have meet along the way...So glad you have joined in ...Jump in and have fun ...

Kya D

It is great to have you here. Dive in and have fun making friends and talking plants.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
A great big welcome flowersforlife. I'm glad to see you with us and sharing in our love for gardening. I can relate to what you are saying about ."wake up and see what nature has provided for my eyes each and every day." It is truely amazing!
If you need any help, just holler, someone will be around to give a helping hand.

swindy

HI Flowersforlife and welcome to GardenForums. I am so glad Spider guided you here she is a great friend and a wonderful woman. I hope see you around the threads.Let us know what you are growing, we love pics

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Flowers! Sounds like you are my kind of garden buddy. I even love rainy days because I think you can actually see things green before your eyes. Hope to see you around!

Spider_Lily

Hey Stephanie I'm glad you came to visit us.Hope you decide to stay we have a great site here with old and new friends.Just jump in and have fun.:)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I sent an e-mail to my older brother yesterday and invited him to check out the site. He is seven years my senior and he still works a 30 hour week at a garden center in the San Jose area.

K

Kale

Welcome from frozen,cold,snowy MI.!

You will have fun here,just jump in and add your thoughts and experiences!

Makes Garden all the more fun when you share it!:)

Kale:D

flowersforlife

Hi oremud, Flower4Yeshua, lynpenny, KyaD, Gloria, Wombat, Swindy, crabber girl, & Spid Lily -thank you all for the very warm welcome.

I'm glad to be here. Can't wait to jump in. Hey, love to take pics to "show and tell" so stay tuned!:D

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Flowerforlife.
So glad Spider is passing the word around. It's a great site with lots of knowledgable people in different aspects of gardening. Can't wait to see some of your flowers. We've got 5' of snow on the ground and maybe an inch of rain coming on Tues. we'll be flooded if it happens. Looking forward to seeing you around more and getting to know you.

flowersforlife

Thanks Randy, Ron, Kale, Dale, Mainegal & Chattycarnation for more warm welcome wishes! Mainegal, sorry about the snow headed your way. That is terrible. I tell you, I just don't know how the northerners handle winter, especially gardeners. Sorry yall.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

Jules

Hello and welcome Flowersforlife....I live on the east coast of Canada and we are in the deep of winter here now, so love hearing about the arrival of spring and all the flowers in the warmer parts of the country!!! Hope to see you around the forum.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com