Hello from the MS Gulf Coast

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Treva

Hello I am from the MS Gulf Coast and I love... NO.... I am obsessed with my plants!

I see alot of my friends here and hope to get to know many more!!

I am so excited about the fellowship and shared obsession here!!!!
:D

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Miss Treva, you and Miss Dorothy both are as welcome as the breath of spring.

woodstock

Welcome to the group....so glad you joined....we have another MS gulf friend here, netpeach!! and boy is she a peach.....a real sweetheart!!

Treva

Thank You My Friends (blushing) You are all dear to me, and woodstock Great to meet you!!!

I think I am going to Love it here!

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Treva
So glad to see you here, lots of friends that you already know and more for you to meet. We are like one big family here. Lots of us lost each other when the other site got sold but lots are finding their way back again.
I wonder how close you and Netpeach are to each other.

oremudpie

Treva
Hi I'm oremudpie aka melanie and live in Salem Or...I'm not far from Randy or Vegemm aka Debe..Its been nice for me to meet so many new gardeners..
Have a happy week
melanie

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Treva, I'm so glad you joined. It's so good to see old friends all meeting in one place again..I'm sure you're going to love it here.

M

Mari-Jo

Treva....Welcome...you will no doubt enjoy it here........lots of friendly informative people...........see you around the forum.:)

K

Kale

Welcome Treva!

Take your time click around and then Jump right in ,dont worry it won't hurt*LOL
We are a bunch of Merry Gardeners here :D

Some can't garden all year but we like to think we can!*LOL

Kale:)

Treva

Wow!!! Thank you all!!!
I know I am going to Love it here!
hopefully when the grandkids vacation is over I will have more time here!
Until then ...I will be playing with the boys and loving it!:D

Thank Y'all for the wonderful welcome!

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow!!! Thank you all!!!
I know I am going to Love it here!
hopefully when the grandkids vacation is over I will have more time here!
Until then ...I will be playing with the boys and loving it!:D

Thank Y'all for the wonderful welcome!

Treva I enjoyed chatting with you this morning.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com