Hello from the Wet Coast

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

pennyandrusty

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted on any forums, but I'll try and drop by every now and then. Nice to see so many familiar names here. :)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello PR
It's so nice to see you. I'm sure your ears were ringing as we have been talking about getting you here. So glad you joined us. It's still old home days on here, more and more old friends are showing up

oremudpie

Hi Penny and Drusty
I'm one the new kids but a native californian living in Oregon..Its nice to meet you..where do you call home..
Its snowing and cold tonight ..
Talk to you soon
melanie aka oremudpie

swindy

Hi P&R glad to see popping in, It's easy to get back into the habit of checking in a couple of times a day. Hope to see you here often.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well now I haven't seen you in years. Glad you made the jump over. Nice to see you again , will be seeing you around.

Jules

Hi P&R .... good to see you at this new forum....new garden, but old familiar flowers here :D Hope you had a good season - now time to let Mother Nature take care of the gardens for the winter season! Of course - you and Smiley don't have the cold we do here...I so love Vancouver at Christmas time....things are so green and lush compared to our snowcovered lawns and brown patches!!!!
Hope to see you around lots....and lots!
J

K

Kale

Welcome:D
Haven't seen you in a while! (smile) Glad to see your furry children are fine, all ready for a Holiday Celebration of some sort; nice bows...

Did an "R" slip in there?:confused::eek:

Kale:)

pennyandrusty

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've 'seen' all of you in one place. Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Oremudpie, I'm up north above you across the border in BC, Canada. I forgot to put in my location, but you reminded me to. ;)

Jules, we just got our first frost over the weekend. It even came with a touch of snow. Now the temps are below freezing. Brrrr..... :p

Kale, my avatar is an old picture. My dear sweet Penny girl isn't with us anymore, but I still have a sentimental place for her in my heart and so I still use the same user id and avatars.

Spider_Lily

Hello again old friend glad you found this site there's lots of our old friends here.It gets better everyday because theres always someone we have met coming to join us here.So glad we are all getting together again seems like old times with good friends.

M

Mari-Jo

P&R.........hey girl........good to see ya.........:D..........WELCOME!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm from the wet coast too, but right now it's coming down in the form of snow. P&R, I'm just teasing you. I know you mean "west" coast.

pennyandrusty

Hey there everyone! It really does seem like a long time, yet it also feels like it was just yesterday.

Randy, we have the snow too. :( At this point, I prefer the wet! lol

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com