Hello herby ann

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Jules

Hey HerbyAnne......hope you are checking in on this thread real soon.....you are sooooo missed and thought about daily. We were so fortunate to have met so many good people on the gardening forum.....and anytime we can rejoin with an old friend, is a GOOD day. I know you have had your struggles and remember that your gardening friends care and pray for you. Have a great day...and chat soon!!!

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
hhih all sorry fer crude typing but me ol nerves are shot my son pulled thro and home today thankye fer all yer prayers i know it really helped. canwait to havetime to post more but the liberary closes early today. i think mon is aholiday andthelibrary is closed, but i'll get my mangy carcus back as soon as possible. Luv ye all herby

Herby dear we do not care if the typing is crude, rude or tattooed, just as long as it is yours. We have missed that ole mangy carcus alot. It is just good to see you online again.

Bernie

Hi Herbyann! We haven't met but I've been hearing great things about you so I am thrilled that you are here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Your son is in my prayers. Happy to hear he is home and doing better.

gonepostal

Hi Herby! So great to be "talking" to you again! And all our ol' GG buddies( & the new ones! LOL) Anxiously waiting for your "sage" advice.;):D Have a new herb my daughter-in-law got me for Mother's Day that I will probably need some help with--as soon as I can remember the name of it!:eek::rolleyes:
So glad your son is better and home now. I know how much worrying about a child can take out of you! Before Christmas my eldest son was working out there in California and ended up in the hospital with a bad case of pneumonia! What a horror show!!!
Anyway-sooooooo glad to "see" you again. Try to get here as often as you can my dear!
gonepostal ( Nome)

richnkim

Hey Herby, I here that you are from Visalia. I am too! I think this is a great place. I have lived around here all of my life. How long have you been around here?

herbyann

LOL LOL :p glad yer still takinme as ah iz!!!!!! I,vealways beencrazy but it keeos me from going insane!!!!!!! LOL:p

talked to my son last night! they did a multitude oftests, and found his pancreas was infected also. They said it could have been simmering there fer a very long time!!!!!! Thank God they found it. Ye can,t live if yer pancres stops working all togeather!!! They checked him fromstem tostern and inside and out (he wasn't too happy about some of it. LOL LOL) well i'm going to stop and read therest of yer post's
11 Love ye all Herby;)/SIZE]
Herby dear we do not care if the typing is crude, rude or tattooed, just as long as it is yours. We have missed that ole mangy carcus alot. It is just good to see you online again.

Gardengoddess

Oh my, stem to stern does not like fun at all. Glad they were able to find what was wrong so they can get it taken care of.

Hope you are enjoying some lovely california flowers :)

Dora/Garden Goddess

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Herby,
Praying for your son. At least he is seeing a Dr.
Glad you ar back hope to see you around. We are so glad you are here.

herbyann

i;m baaaaaak*********

;)howdy fren's!!!!!!!:):) Hi all! It;s good to be back:cool: This is hard fer liddle ol me as the library uses windows and i'm totally ignorant about it! My son is doing better, thank God! They found an infection in his pancreas as well. They said it could have beenlurking there for a long time. I may have told ye this before but jus consider the dsource and have a good giggle Now I reaally appreciate having to learn touch typing in high school. at least I don' hav tu hunt an pek! lol lol:D I,ll get back at che all later!!! HUGS

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Herby
So glad they found out what was wrong with your son. So excited to see to here, sure wished you had a puter at home so you didn't have to go to the library to come see us. Wished I lived closer, I would hook you up with one from freecycle or something to get you online at home

swindy

My dear Herby so glad to hear your son pulled through and is now at home. I was diagnosed with Chronic Pancreatise 13 or 14 years ago and it is manageable, not curable but manageable. It can be caused by Gaul Stones getting in the Duodenum Duck, alcohol or extreme stress. There are other environmental things that are being looked at as possible causes. It use to be very rare but at the time I had my first attack my doctor said that there was almost an epidemic and he was treating 15 cases, he said in the past he would only see 1 case every 5 or 10 years. The biggest threat to a pancreatic is alcohol, my doctor said that 1 drop could kill me. So needless to say there went my nice occasional glass of wine with dinners. :eek: But other then that I really haven't had to change my life style much. :) .
I am glad you are getting to use the computer at the library, don't worry you will get use to Windows real quick. Looking forward to seeing you more around the threads.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Herby dear we are all trying to stay sane but it gets harder every year. I am in finals week at the college. I have tons of paper I will throw away tomorrow. Notes and reviews for all the classes. Just think in about 3 more years I could be a teacher and could drive some high school kids nuts. hehehe. I'm going to play with my grandkids on Fri. Becca will graduate from Jr. high and come back to stay with us for 2 weeks before I go and pick up her little sister for the summer. I'm only taking the kids one at a time this summer. I don't need 5 of them at once. and never the two boys together without a big sister to help.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Herbyann, you sound like my kinda people..justa sweet little ol delight! It's no wonder all these folks are so fond of you .:) I can see you've grabbed a lot of heart strings while strolling along your gardening paths.
Glad your son is being taken care of and hope he gets his ailments under control soon. I'll keep you both in my prayers. I hope you'll be able to be with us here often.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com