Hello

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Painteddaisy. So glad you joined us. Lots of great ppl here. What kind of gardening do you do? Hope to see you around.
What zone are you in?

Last edited:

woodstock

welcome to the group.....ask away, as there are lots of people here to help you with any question you ask.....

Jules

Hello Miss Daisy....welcome aboard from the east coast of Canada...not sure what state you live in as I don't recognize the town name???

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello and welcome Painteddaisy. Take your time and feel your way around. If you need any help just holler. Glad to have ya with us.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Welcome to the group painteddaisy.....Jump in and get your roots dirty...Look forward to seeing you about ..

M

Mari-Jo

Hey there painteddaisy............Welcome.........glad you could join us.........lots of great people here.......:)

painteddaisy

Thank you all for being so kind ! I feel as though ive been cooped up for years .. and now i need to be set free ,,,, this winter here has been oh so to long,, and now we have had an ice storm,, I just cannot wait until spring ! It will be my first whole summer of planting ..:eek:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com