hello

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

melemele

curbhopper has invited me to join your group - thanks, curbie:)

This may be my year of vicarious gardening, as I am only a week out from rotator cuff repair surgery. We shall see.

Speaking of seeing - I believe I saw tulips just breaking through in one of my beds. Between the snow still piled up and not being alllowed to use my right arm, it may be a while before I can confirm. Hope the rabbits don't get to them first.

mele

SandiB

Welcome & hello melemele. Glad to see you here :) Jump in and get acquainted and have FUN!

SandiB/Ohio

Dor

Hello and welcome to a great place Mele. So glad you decided to join us.

Kya D

Mele Welcome to our family. We will not hold knowing Curbie against ya. :) :)

Glad you found us. Hope you repair well from your surgery...don't over do

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great to see Curbie has a friend. Oh yeah I'm one of her friends, too. Join in and at least you can still type. Hope that arm gets healed.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mele Welcome to our family. We will not hold knowing Curbie against ya. :) :)

Glad you found us. Hope you repair well from your surgery...don't over do

I was going to smart off and say something like that too, but you beat me. LOL

swindy

oh melemele, are you really a true friend of curbies? If you are you must be living with side splits from laughing all the time.

Welcome to GF and make yourself right at home. See you around the treads

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Mel!
Welcome to our forum!
If you're a friend of Curbie's then you're a friend to all!

levi murphy

I'm new here also, and having a lot of fun on this site....i guess welcome mele is in order, by the way wishing you a speedy discovery so you'll enjoy gardening this year.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com