Hello

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Remy

Hi All,
I got invited to check out this place from DizzyDaff. I'm a certifiable plantaholic. My favorites are tomatoes and roses, but I love trying just about everything! I grow a lot from seed(as Dizzy can tell you:) )
Humm, what else...I live near the Niagara River in Western NY. I host the Buffalo-Niagara Tomato Tastefest every Sept. on the Sat. after Labor Day.
I think that's all for now.
Nice to meet you,
Remy

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Remy
So glad you could join us. It's a wonderful forum with lots of wonderful people. we're like one big family. Hope to see you around and get to know you.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Remy, any friend of Dizzy is a friend of mine. Glad you joined the group. We are all addicts when you get down to it.

Scarez

Hi Remy, I'm Kathryn, aka Scarez --- so nice to meet you!

Jump on in, anywhere, cause, well...cause that's what we ALL do!

sunflwbwelcome.gif.jpg

DizzyDaff

Howdy Remy!!

You will really fit right in and like this bunch of nuts.... ummm... I mean pals! LOL! :p
So glad you came to play! :D
Y'all will like Remy, she's great & has SO MUCH experience with plants and esp seeds!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Remy, and a big ole welcome. You should feel right at home, we're all plantaholics and glad to have bunches more join us.

Remy

What a great welcome from everyone:)

Dizzy,
Thanks

Ron,
You don't live that far from here! I've always wanted to visit the Royal Botanical Gardens. I have developed a friendship a local gardener that likes to take road trips with me so I think I will finally have someone to get over there with me.
Remy

Kya D

Hi Remy it's been a long time since I have seen your name around.
I'm glad you are here with us.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com