Help identifying succulent

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

C

childew

I inherited this plant, and have been unable to identify it. Anyone know what it could be? If this pic isn't good enough, let me know and I'll try to get a better one.

Attachments

• PIC-0014.jpg
    PIC-0014.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 287

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
I have one of these plants I got off a bargin table...it realy seems rough to get the right amount of water...too much and I get white moldish looking stuff...and the plant seems to look like it is begining to rot...not enough and it turns brown...I know that is what happens with plants but have not gotten it down just how much and how often I should water it

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hoya love well drained soil so make sure the pot has good drainage.
Always let the soil dry before watering again.
While it is activily growing water it more often.

Annette99

I have mine in a north window of my house and it blooms faithfully twice a year. I have let it dry out alot and it doesn't seem to mind.

sfishergirl

I only water mine once a month unless it is very warm then I check for dry soil once a week but they only get watered when dry and they dont like wet feet

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com