help me find this plant

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Suzen65

It`s pretty frequent in my country. Really beautiful plant. Hope you will find it! Good luck!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi everyone...ive been looking for this plant called wormwood in my area..

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1065&bih=536

supposedly it grows in mediterranean type areas and santa barbara california is pretty much a mediteranian region in some parts...

im wondering if anyone has seen this plant in this area? or anywhere in california.

Here in Florida we have Herb ranches popping up everywhere. Look in your phone book under plants and nurseries and find someone specializing in herbs;)

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know about plants. I get them at the herb shop here in austin. but Thompson and Morgan has the seeds.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try www.Richters.com
They have just about everything you can think of and are the number one supplier of herb seeds and plants!
They have numerous species of sage as well as wormwood!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com