Help Me!! I have NO plants!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Fidelslady

Hi all!! I am new here. I used to be ServantsHeart at GardenHere but since I left my bad marriage I have to start all over again with nothing. I will appreciate any help anyone can offer for postage. Thanks!! I need everything and nothing will be looked down on or refused!!! Please no older than 2 yrs though--so many things are no longer viable 6 months - 1 year from being harvested!! Thanks!! Bonnie

Kya D

Bonnie I am so glad to see you made it to our site.
I might can help with some new plants for your yard, PLMK what you are looking for and I will see if I can round some up.
I know I have some iris, shastas, ditch lilies, pink hardy geraniums, and some other stuff.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
HI Bonnie, I remember you from NHGC...Nice to see you here...I am vegemm on NHGC...we meet many years ago...Did you get married again?

Fidelslady

Hello Kya D--I will get back to you PM if available here. Plan to move in the next couple of months since I got a good job recently!!

Flower4Yeshua--how nice to run into old friends!! I have trouble getting in and getting around at GardenHere so may not even try to much!! lol This site is so much easier! And with so many old friends here why not hang out here??!! I DID have friends at NHGC though some bad experiences due to one or two people who thought who knows what about me or why??! I am a very nice person, non-judgmental (or try to be) and generous to a fault!! lol

Kya D

I got your PM Bonnie and PM'd back. I am so glad you are more settled and happier now.

DizzyDaff

Hi Bonnie, glad to hear you're getting settled. Always happy to share with a flower-bud - PM or email me with your new addy info & I'll see what I can get together for you. :)

Fidelslady

I got seeds from latebloomer on Monday but so far (maybe today--will look when I get home from work tonight) nothing from anyone else. Thanks LateBloomer!! God Bless You!! Bonnie

Fantasygal1

Nice to see you again!!!

Bonnie,
I remember you and glad we met up again!!! Please take a look at my trade list and I'll be glad to send you any plants for postage. I've done away with my seeds, so just have the plants. Take care my friend.!!

Fidelslady

FantasyGirl--can't send PM to you since you haven't allowed it. Library will be closed until Sept 21 so will possibly need some time to get back to you!! Hope your trade list is here--you didn't say where. But I will look now and see!! Thanks!! Hmmmm...I do not remember anyone named FantasyGirl--what was your handle before?? Will need to pm my address to you or get your email!

Fidelslady

What was your handle before?? Library closed til Sept 21st so I will need some time to get back to you. Also you do not allow PM so how do you get my address vs versa??? Hope your trade list is here--you didn't say. Will look now!! Thanks!! Bonnie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com