hen and chick plants

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

i would like to trade some of these for some seeds ,the ones i,m
looking for are ,
heavenly blue M G
Japanese MG
zinna lime,
queen redlime,
and zowie,,
nasturtiums
cleome
strawflowers
four o,clocks all kinds
Nancy B.

Kya D

Nancy I have some 4'0' clock seeds. They are yellow with pink stripes.
I also have zinnia Green envy.
PLMK if you would like them.

Kya D

OMGosh Girl I just went thru my seeds and have Heavenly blue too:D
They will go out in this mornings mail.:)

Kya D

Ms Nancy your pkg went in this mornings mail. Even though it was very large it only weighed a few ounces. So it went flat rate priority 4.95.
I was happily surprised
PLMK when it arrives
Thanks

Ms Nancy your pkg went in this mornings mail. Even though it was very large it only weighed a few ounces. So it went flat rate priority 4.95.
I was happily surprised
PLMK when it arrives
Thanks

oh Kya D the pkg. came today ,:) i,m so happy and pleased with it . hope we do this again some time . take care Nancy B.

Kya D

I am so glad they made it in good shape, That was such a LONG box I kinda worried about it.
TTFN and ENJOY

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com