Recipe Herb and Garlic Roasted Potatoes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

M

Marie

Herb and Garlic Roasted Potatoes

These Herb and Garlic Roasted Potatoes are crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy in the centre and glistening with buttery, herby goodness. Aromatic, rich and a textural delight these are just perfect served alongside everything from a regular steak to your Thanksgiving turkey.

Herb-and-Garlic-Roasted-Potatoes-1.jpg

Hey there, it’s Marie here from Sugar Salt Magic, dropping in with the perfect side dish for your next gathering and all the tips on how to make the most perfect crispy oven-roasted potatoes bathed in a delicious garlic and herb butter.

Hands up if you like your roasted potatoes crispy! Me too so, a while back, I created my go-to recipe for Perfect Roast Potatoes. You know, the type you see in ads around the holidays that are all golden and crisp on the outside with a super fluffy inside, all steamy and delicious. Comfort food plus!

(more…)

READ: Herb and Garlic Roasted Potatoes

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back