Here's whats blooming in my yard

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

myfedora

This is all my new blooms. I have lots that is getting ready to bloom.
1. Butter cups
2. Happy Returns Day Lilly
3. Lavender
4. Red and Yellow Yarrow
5. Yellow Yarrow

Attachments

• bcups.jpg
    bcups.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 298
  • hrlilly.jpg
    hrlilly.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 281
  • lav.jpg
    lav.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 296
  • ryar.jpg
    ryar.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 282
  • yar.jpg
    yar.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 286

Kya D

OMGosh Ms. T those are really Gorgeous
I love yarrow, I have several colors and that happy returns is so cute

myfedora

Thank you all. My bee balm and red trumpet vine is beginning to bloom but the trumpet vine is like 40 feet up and can't get a picture of that. The hummers sure like it though. The storm we had on saturday tumbled some of my flowers like my 4 foot hibiscus and beards tongue. 70 mph winds will do that and the rain beat up my strawberries. But my garden made it through it.

Bernie

No rain but boy is the wind blowing. If this keeps up I'm going to end up on Kya's doorstep before long. I shouldn't complain because it's blowing harder just a little north east of here. I did a lot of staking so I think everything will be okay. Even had to stake my pepper plants. The bush green beans seem to be holding on to one another and hanging on for dear life. Makes me sad to see the roses being blown all over the yard. Oh well they'll bloom again.

Kya D

Ms T if you want other yarrow I have apple blossom, terra cotta, red, wine, yellow and white.
Maybe we could trade for those iris later if the fall.

myfedora

I have what is called the Carnival Yarrow. Is pretty, starts out dark pink, purple, then light pink, and white. Always has different colors going on it.
We just had another storm with 65mph winds so not sure what will be standing tomorrow.

myfedora

Double Decker Bee Balm

Some of my Bee Balm is doing this. I call them my double deckers LOL

Attachments

• ddeck.jpg
    ddeck.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 291
  • ddeck1.jpg
    ddeck1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 287

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
i used to have yellow, pink and white yarrow, i gave it to the nursing home where my grammie was a few yrs ago as the white was spreading, i didn't realize that the yellow and pink didnt spread like the white does or i would have never given it away
still digging white out of my gardens

Bernie

Laurie I'm so glad you said that. I had the white at my last house and after that I didn't even dare try the other colors even though I think they are so pretty. Now I may just give them a try.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com