hi from georgia

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Megan
Welcome. Looks like another gardening bud from another site. Glad to see you here. The site is still kinda new and it is the lull in the gardening season over the holidays but the first of the yr, things will start picking up.
Most of us were on another forum until it got sold. Bob knew we needed a place and he was an admin on the old site before the sale so he had some contacts. We're spreading the word trying to find old friends from the old forum and others too to come join us here

oremudpie

Megan
Hi I'm from the Willamette Valley in Oregon almost neighbors to Debe
Its nice to meet you
melanie

M

Mari-Jo

Megan......Welcome.........I'm sure you will really enjoy this site.....lots of great people here........see you around the forum...........:)

swindy

Welcome Magan I am sure you will enjoy yourself here. This is a very friendly site with great people, old and new.

prettylady

Hey Meg ...Welcome young lady...sure glad you joined us...
Love ya hon...have fun...
Sure are wonderful folks here...
Peggy

Scarez

Megan
Hi I'm from the Willamette Valley in Oregon almost neighbors to Debe
melanie
(*sad face, very very sad face) What am I? chopped liver?

30xamab.jpg

Okay, I'm done whinin' now. Hi from me too!

sunflwbwelcome.gif.jpg

woodstock

Welcome to the group Megan.......we have another friend from the wiliamette valley, but he hasnt showed up yet.......hope he does soon...

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Megan! Glad you found us. We are a fun loving bunch that actually knows a little gardening too. Makes for a good site. We look forward to seeing you around.
(PS.I am your Florida Neighbor)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com