Hi from SC!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

JulieTAdolf

I'm so happy to have found Garden Forums and look forward to great discussions with you all! I'm a Master Gardener in South Carolina (who has certainly killed her share of plants, sadly!) We're awaiting a nasty ice storm...and while the northern girl in me would love some snow, I really hope that ice passes us by. Last time we had ice, we didn't have power for a week! I have about 5,000 heirloom plants growing right now, and they need to stay toasty!

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Julie

Julie Adolf

Last edited by a moderator:

swindy

Nice to meet you Julie and glad you have joined our gardening community. Make yourself comfortable grab a cup and have a look around.
I am sorry to say I had to take your link out, as we don't allow links on the forum for personal gain.
I hope the ice storm misses you , we are also having very low temps.

Kya D

Yeah Julie I am sure glad you are here.
We look forward to you sharing your knowledge and we can share ours with you.
WELCOME

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome from yet another South Carolinian..stay warm and hope to see you around the forums often.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome from a Texan here. We are having some cold but not any ice, Always glad to see new faces here.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
hello julie and welcome to you from Oregon....wonderful to have you jump on in ...look forward to getting to chat with you also...

Spider_Lily

Hi Julie from Alabama glad to have a new gardening friend.I'm so ready for Spring and getting my flower's started again.

JulieTAdolf

Thank you, everyone, for the lovely welcome! Swindy...sorry about the link. I tend to always sign e-mails, etc. with it and will make certain not to do it again! Fellow South Carolinians...did you have any of the nasty weather we had in the Upstate? Fortunately, the ice wasn't as bad as anticipated....we didn't lose power, thankfully. But I do believe my children will have a snow day on Monday--they are thrilled with the little bit of snow we have! Look forward to chatting with you all...and looking forward to Spring!

JulieTAdolf

Kya, I'm originally from Chicago area...and we never had snow days! Here, if there are flurries even predicted--the schools close. We've had several snow days when there wasn't a flurry to be seen! Ice, though...nasty stuff. Stay warm!

Kya D

When I was a kid we walked thru 3 feet of snow to catch the bus. Like you Julie I NEVER remember a snow day.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com