Hi there everybody

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hey Whit, Do you ever hear from Kristi/PacificStar any more?...I had lost contact with her and recently found her email address and sent her note about everyone being here...wondered if you had heard from her any more?

Yes, I hear from PacStar still through my What Whit Has Learned and her responses to some of those musings. She's a good gal.

Hey Whit, Do you ever hear from Kristi/PacificStar any more?...I had lost contact with her and recently found her email address and sent her note about everyone being here...wondered if you had heard from her any more?
I did the same Vegem....I remember her so well and a great person to have amongst us. Hope she checks in .... even if one is busy, a weekly hello is nice.

7.gif
from me too Marie!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back