HI

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

:)hi everyone , i think nice weather is just around the corner , OH I HOPE SO ANYWAYS , hope you are all well and looking forward to the spring and summer flowers , i have some silver squill bulbs i,d like to trade , i,m looking for Preg. onion and Mother of a thou. Nancy B.

Hey Nancy good to see you.:)Don't have any MOT but a friend does might let me have a few later when it has little ones.:)

thank Kya D for helping me out there , grate bunch of pictures , and if you go down about half way on the pictures you will see the silver squill plant , the only one with spots on leaf .

Oh ok the oldtimers call the multiplier pergnant too. I don't do a lot of house plants so was off track. LOL! Don't have any of those sorry!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back