Hibiscus!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Treva

Ok Y'all, I am absolutely hooked on Hibiscus!:D
I want them all!!! ( I am partial to the tropical types but want any I can get)
I would Love to trade or send postage for any hibiscus seed, or cuttings you have to share.
Please check out my trade list and lt me know if we can workout a trade?

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Treva I have Texas Star AKA Florida Swamp Hibiscus in Red (Seeds)
I thought I saw you had those already though. Let me know.

Treva

THANK YOU Crabbergirl....I do have red Texas Star Hibiscus, also White Texas Star, and a Pink Hardy.
I do appreciate you thinking of me!!!
I am so obsessed with Hibiscus now, I cant get enough! LOL:D
God Bless You My Friend

Kya D

Hey Girl ya know I would help but me out here in the desert I can only grow Hardy Hibiscus. I have only a small one.
When it gets bigger I could send cuttings if you would like one.
It is white with pink swirl.

Treva

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND!
You are so sweet!!!
Hey Girl ya know I would help but me out here in the desert I can only grow Hardy Hibiscus. I have only a small one.
When it gets bigger I could send cuttings if you would like one.
It is white with pink swirl.

hibiscus

KayD , have you ever seen a rose of sharon marked with the same colors as your hibiscus , theres one at our new place , i think its so pretty , hope to find out what its called . Nancy B.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com